Dixie/Arizona Strip Interpretive Association (D/ASIA) is a non-profit organization formed in 1994. Its mission is to enhance the understanding of the history and resources of the nearly 2 million acres straddling northwestern Arizona and southwestern Utah, including:
- Vermilion Cliffs National Monument (BLM)
- Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument (BLM)
- Dixie National Forest (USDA)
- Red Cliffs National Conservation Area (BLM)
- Beaver Dam Wash National Conservation Area (BLM)
- Arizona Strip District (BLM)
- Old Spanish National Historic Trail
- St. George Field Office (BLM)
The Grand Canyon isolates the Arizona Strip from the rest of Arizona, making it among the most remote and rugged public land in the lower 48 states.
There are approximately 4,000 miles of unpaved roads leading to spectacular scenic vistas, remoteness and solitude among rough scenic canyons and ponderosa pine forests.
In our stores, you will find maps, books, apparel, gifts and souvenirs to help you plan your trip or help prolong your memories of a wonderful visit. Visit our online store.
Visit our website: www.d-asia.org