Glen Canyon Conservancy (GCC) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit cooperating association founded in 1986 as Glen Canyon Natural History Association. GCC seeks to preserve the magic and beauty of Powell country for generations of future explorers.
We are the official partner of Glen Canyon National Recreation Area, Rainbow Bridge National Monument, and partners with Vermilion Cliffs National Monument and Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument. At Carl Hayden Visitor Center near Page, AZ, Conservancy staff offer daily public tours of Glen Canyon Dam. Group tours available upon request.
The Conservancy operates ten visitor center locations across southern Utah and northern Arizona on the Colorado Plateau. Conservancy visitor centers operate in cooperation with local, state, and federal partners to provide information, educational materials, safety supplies, and interpretive items to the public. GCC locations include:
- Navajo Bridge Interpretive Center located in Marble Canyon, AZ
- GCC Flagship Store and Administrative Offices located in Page, AZ
- John Wesley Powell Memorial Museum located in Page, AZ
- Carl Hayden Visitor Center at Glen Canyon Dam located in Page, AZ
- Big Water Visitor Center located in Big Water, UT
- Paria Contact Station located in Kanab, UT
- Kanab Visitor Center located in Kanab, UT
- Cannonville Visitor Center located in Cannonville, UT
- Escalante Interagency Visitor Center located in Escalante, UT
- Bullfrog Visitor Center located in Bullfrog, UT
Donations to the Conservancy and proceeds from retail sales return to our public lands partners to support education and outreach on public lands. Visit our online store to find maps, books, apparel, gifts, and souvenirs to help you plan your trip or remind of your visit.
For more information visit our website, www.CanyonConservancy.org, visit our locations, email, or call.
GCC Flagship Store & Administrative Offices
12 N. Lake Powell Boulevard
PO Box 1835
Page, AZ 86040
Visit our website: https://www.canyonconservancy.org